The Moeebius project aims to improve district energy performance predictability by people behaviour and demand modelling to facilitate new ESCO business models.
The People Behaviour & Technology Integration group at Nimbus Centre is providing User Engagement Monitoring and Modelling along with Predictive Control Algorithms as part of the building control strategies, as well as an adaptive building maintenance VR environment.
Moeebius partners include:
- Tecnalia Research & Innovation (Spain)
- Honeywell, SPOL. S.R.O (Czech Republic)
- Hypertech Energy Labs (Greece)
- Cork Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Solintel M&P SL (Spain)
- Tyndall National Institute (Ireland)
- Alemende B.V. (The Netherlands)
- TH Nürnberg (Germany)
- Belit – Belgrade Information Technologies (Serbia)
- KiWi Power Ltd. (U.K.)
- Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade (Portugal)
- Grindrop Ltd. (U.K.)
- Beogradske elektrane (Serbia)
- Municipio de Mafra (Portugal)
- ASM – Market Research and Analysis Centre Ltd. (Poland)
Moeebius has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 680517.
For more information visit www.moeebius.eu